FIND OUT HOW MUCH

SOLAR PANELS COST

Project Type
Location

Provincial incentives

Alberta offers a wide range of provincial solar incentives including:

On-Farm Solar Program:

Designed to reduce carbon emissions in the agricultural sector, this program offers an incentive of up to $.60 per installed watt up to 25% of project cost, with a $50,000 or 100kW cap. Producers in Alberta with a minimum of $10,000 farm commodity or livestock production income are eligible for this program.


Alberta Municipal Solar Program
:

AMSP is designed to help local governments implement solar projects. This makes it possible to finance solar at public schools, hospitals, city buildings, parks and other municipally-owned facilities. Small projects up to 10 kW are eligible for $.90 per installed watt, down to $.55 per installed watt for large projects of 2-5 mW.


Alberta Indigenous Solar Program
:

AISP is designed to assist Alberta’s First Nation communities install solar projects. AISP provides funding for up to 60% of eligible expenses with a $200,000 maximum per project. Applicants can access other non-Government of Alberta funded programs to cover the remaining 40% of the project costs up to 100% of the project cost.

 

To find out more about Alberta solar programs and receive free quotes for your solar panels installation, please fill out a request form, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!